Wednesday 22 May 2013

Jolly Holiday Shopping

With summer holidays fast approaching I decided a shopping trip was in order



 (it was also payday :P).

So off we cruised on the M1 to Meadowhall! Now it's always a bad decision for me to make Primark the first shop I visit, but yes I still did it. I think I spent about 2 hours in there, I mean how can you not?!

I picked up the following from Primark;

1. Black Maxi Skirt- Lovely lightweight cotton, soft, and the perfect length! £10

2. Seafoam Green Maxi Skirt- Picture really doesn't do it justice, beautiful colour. Silky effect fabric, fab for dressing up or down. £10

3. Peachy Pink Maxi Skirt- Same as the green adore the colour! £10

4. Pale Blue Denim Shorts- Just simple shorts, I may D.I.Y them. £5

5. Pale Blue Denim Skirt- Circle skirt style, very lightweight and comfy, comes with a cute boho style belt. £10

We then wandered on to H&m and I picked up a few bits and bobs;


1. Ivory Playsuit- Beautiful chiffon fabric, button up front, lace straps and cut out back. £20

2. Pale pink Tshirt- Slightly see through perfect with a bralette underneath. Thin lightweight cotton, perfect to be worn oversized off the shoulder. £10

3. Cream Daisy Crop Top- Would need to be worn with a bralette or vest under. Cute daisy pattern all over. £9.99

Lastly we ventured to Accessorize;



I've wanted some flower garland headbands for a while so I picked up these two, perfect for summer.

1. Multi coloured- £8

2. Daisy- £6

We did go to other stores but I was a good girl and resisted temptation to buy absolutely everything I saw.

Enjoy your holidays! :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment