Friday 12 April 2013

Why oh Why?!

Just a random ranting blog post for you all..

Why oh why is it that when I don't have spare money I always see tonnes of things that I want. For example right at this moment I am torturing myself by looking at every possible clothing and beauty site I can possibly think of. I've seen loads of things I want/need but I don't get paid yet :(

I should really just stop looking because I know that when it does come to pay day, either half of the stuff in my basket will no longer be available, or something unexpected will crop up and I will have to fork out about half my wage to pay for it! Definitely not good. But no, I persist to look and get excited about all the pretty things I'm finding.

On the other hand, when I do have pennies in my purse there's never anything I want. A trip into town for a biigg shopping spree after being paid, often turns into an unhappy Claire coming home with no bags in hand. Just not fair!

So currently I think I have a few baskets with well over 100 and odd items in each. A little excessive I know, but I'm a sucker for shopping. I'm sure I will learn one day.

Does this happen to anyone else? Hope I'm not the only one!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment