Saturday 6 April 2013

Make a Statment

Even though I have had a busy day at work, getting lots of men measured for their wedding suits, I have been planning. Noticing that it was pretty sunny and warm today gave me some inspiration for summer designing.
I'm a lover of vest tops, especially loose ones for summer, but a lot of the time (I don't know whether I'm just fussy) I think vest tops are either really boring, or just too expensive! So I figured why not make my own for much cheaper, and then I can design how I want them to look.

My planned venture will be statement back tops. I don't know about anyone else, but I've always thought that detail on some tops looks nicer when on the back rather than the front. It's like, you look at a top that's plain on the front and think 'hmm yeah it's nice' then turn it round and BAM! Gorgeous detail on the back.

So the plan is to have tops in an assortment of colours (and possibly styles) then really interesting backs.
Here's just a hint of what to come;


Let me know what you think :)

..Watch this space..

x

No comments:

Post a Comment