Friday 5 April 2013

Estee Lauder


Ever since my friend introduced me to Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess perfume I have been dying to get some!


So when she told me she'd been into House of Fraser the other week and managed to scoop some up I was ultra jealous! I have been crazy busy so no time to nip to the shops for some, so i went online but couldn't find it anywhere. Then the other night I think it was about 3am I decided to see if it was available yet, and much to my joy I found it!

I was originally going to purchase it from House of Fraser for £45, but after a little more searching I found it on the actual Estee Lauder site for the same price, plus you could choose 2 free samples, also you would receive a free makeup bag and double sided kohl eyeliner. I'm pretty sure you can guess where i ended up ordering from.

So my two free samples (as you can see from the picture) were a 5ml Day wear Anti-Oxidant BB creme in the shade 01 Light and a 30ml Soft clean moisture rich foaming cleanser.
So far i have only swatched the BB cream on my hand but it looks to give a nice even coverage and gives a nice bit of colour.
I've only used the cleanser once but it left my skin feeling fresh and soft. A little goes a long way.

The eyeliner is Estee Lauder pure colour intense kajal eyeliner duo. Black on one end and brown on the other. Both glide on really smoothly and are really bold.

I wasn't keen on the makeup bag which is why i haven't featured it. 
Also if you haven't yet had the privilege to smell the delightful scent of Bronze Goddess, you really must! I can only really describe it as, it reminds me of Summer and Holidays. Really exotic but soft smelling perfume. I definitely recommend!

(Click the image at the top to link to Bronze Goddess perfume)

Safe to say I was definitely happy with my purchase :)

Bring on summertime!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment