Wednesday 10 April 2013

Do re mi fa so la ti do



As I have been singing all my life and always enjoyed it, I figured why don't I share this with whoever may want to listen (I appreciate not everyone). :)

So in the near future I will have some covers up on You tube. I've been meaning to do it for a long time now but never had the confidence, but lately I've been thinking, well why not, someone might just enjoy it.I'm now putting together a list of possible covers and I will have the first one up ASAP!

Some will possibly be with Scott who already has a channel of guitar covers and a few other bits and pieces. Check it out; http://www.youtube.com/user/sdhanna88/videos?view=0&flow=grid 
He's very talented (Not just saying this because he's my boyfriend).

I will post an update as to how things are going soon. Covers will include songs from a variety of artists, some acoustic numbers and plenty of different genres :)

Watch this space...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment