Wednesday 17 April 2013

April Birchbox time

I have been ever so behind with the whole beauty box thing, simply because I always stuck to the products I knew and I wasn't sure whether it was worthwhile and most of my pennies were spent on fabric. I gave in to the hype eventually and signed up feeling rather excited about receiving my box.


I arrived home from work yesterday evening and there, sitting on the table in it's shining glory was my first ever Birchbox. Upon opening my box and the cute little pink drawstring bag, here's what I found inside.


So in my box I got 5 products plus an extra gift.




Natio Renew Radiance Foam Cleanser-sample 20ml-full size £9.20- Can't wait to give this a go once my Estee Lauder cleanser has run out. This should hopefully be good for my dull skin to give it a bit of life.
Gerda Spillman Renaissance Age Serum-sample 3ml-full size £69- Now well into my 20's It's probably a good idea to start using this!
La Societe Parisienne De Savons Soap-sample 50g-full size £8.50- Interested to try, smells really pleasant too.
Weleda Skin Food-sample 10ml-full size £8.95- I have been meaning to try this for a while now, so glad it came in my box! I suffer terribly from dry skin and sometimes eczema so hopefully this will be brilliant for that.
Mirenesse Glossy Kiss-sample 4g-full size £17.50- I know I'm not meant to use anything on my lips other than Carmex, but I just can't help myself. Loving the coral/reddish colour and the packaging too!
Lifestyle Extra- Paname Paris Mirror- full size £7.50- Definitely love this little extra, especially as I need a new mirror! This will definitely be hopping into my bag.

All in all for my first box I am happy, a nice selection of skincare and makeup in one little box. Looking forward to my next on!

Definitely well worth subscribing to!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment