Monday 25 March 2013

Lush Lipsticks

Lush Lipsticks <3








These little beauties are my lush lipsticks. I've always had a bit of a lipstick/gloss obsession





 but one awful day i used a particular lip gloss (of which i can't remember the name) and it caused my lips to flare up like crazy! 

Ever since then i have not been able to use anything on my lips. Although this was the case, I still continued to try plenty of lipsticks even though it would cause me a lot of discomfort and it did make me look rather like i had just been punched in the face a zillion times!
That was until i found these lovelies. I got these for my birthday last month and immediately fell head over heels in love.

The colours (from left to right) Charm, Decisive, Perspective.

Out of the three i would say Charm is my favorite. As you can see from the picture it is a stunning pale pinky colour. I wear this pretty much everyday as my casual lipstick as it's quite nude and simple.

Decisive is definitely more of my feeling daring go to colour. It is a VERY bright pinky red. Only thing i will say about this one is, it does stain the hands and anything else it touches, so be careful.

Perspective is another that i tend to wear on an everyday basis. It has a really nice copper tone mixed with a bit of pink. 

All three are very pigmented, gorgeous colours. They tend to glide on like a gloss, but once dried they feel more like a lipstick. The staying power is really good too.
I would say for anyone with sensitive lips or someone just wanting a really nice natural based lip product, these are perfect! 
And the bottles remind me of cute little potion bottles :P

:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment