Friday 29 March 2013

I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then..

Today is all about inspiration for me.
I'm inspired by absolutely anything I see. When I woke up this morning I felt inspired particularly by Alice in Wonderland. 



Being one of my favourite Disney movies I decided to do my research.
Whilst googleing away I came across the most AMAZING pictures which proceeded to give me more inspiration.


Most of these images are by a photographer named Kirsty Mitchell. She creates some absolutely stunning pictures, so creative, quirky and beautiful! I definitely recommend checking out her site.
http://www.kirstymitchellphotography.com/

I'm not 100% sure what I will do with these new found ideas yet, but I am planning a wonderland clothing/accessory line.

Watch this space...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment